Work from Anywhere as a Junior Copywriter – Job Offer
2U is looking for a Junior Copywriter to join their growing creative team. If you are interested in this position, you need at least 1 year of experience in writing marketing copy – webpages, email campaigns or advertising. The main task will be to create messaging for diverse audiences and manage several project deadlines. You will work directly with marketing stakeholders, creative team designers and multimedia specialists. If you want to apply for this job position, you are required to have a creative mind, knowledge of AP and strong proofreading skills.
- writing of a copy – display and print advertising, email marketing, direct mail response,
- creating of a unique copy that makes differentiates 2U’s partner programs’,
- turn complex concepts into simple and clear copies,
- proofreading and editing of marketing materials (checking spelling, grammar, and style),
- present work to stakeholders,
- approach projects, work with stakeholders, writers, and designers on the creative team.
- at least 1-3 years of experience and Bachelor’s degree,
- experience with writing,
- experience with AP and Chicago style,
- excellent proofreading skills.
- creative personality to come up with original and effective solutions,
- very good interpersonal skills,
- good communication skills,
- advanced level of grammar, spelling and stylistics,
- be open to feedback, team player, ability to prioritize work,
- ability to manage several deadlines at the same time.
- become a member of a creative team,
- grow as a writer,
- improve your writing skills with other team members,
- flexible working hours,
- remote job – work from anywhere.
For more information and company contact visit:
Are you interested in this job offer, but do not meet the necessary requirements? Do you know someone whom would be interested in this type of remote job? Please share this job offer with them.
!!! This job offer is no longer available !!!
Take a look at other fully remote job opportunities which can be carried out from home.
Do you like my website? If so, please share it with your friends. You can also join my Facebook group where I keep the group members informed about new offers of remote job opportunities from home. You will also find articles about online business opportunities posted within this group. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.” Are you a Twitter fan? Then follow me on Twitter, where I regularly post articles and remote job offers.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.