RWS Moravia is currently looking for people who are specialized in linguistics, philology or other similar fields to transcribe song lyrics. The position is 100% remote and is only for freelancers. If you have a music background, very good language skills, and a good ear, join a team devoted to ensuring excellent quality. All the projects are high profile and require attention to detail. Experience with transcription is a plus. If you are interested in this opportunity and you fulfill the basic requirements, please submit your application.
- transcription of songs in your native language,
- ensuring that the audio is accurately matching the deliverable,
- make a linguistic check in your transcription,
- monthly calls with the content validator about the project.
- education in Linguistics or Philology,
- music background,
- experience with transcription is a plus.
- proficient in English (written and oral),
- very good grammar skills,
- quick at typing,
- familiar with subtitling tools,
- great listening skills,
- attentive to details,
- very good technical skills.
- motivational salary,
- work from your home (remote),
- casual work environment,
- opportunity to improve your technical skills.
For more information and company contact visit website:
Do you find this remote job attractive, but you can´t currently accept it due to your time issues? Can you think of someone, who might be interested? Someone, who is perhaps unemployed or has been looking for this type of opportunity. Please share this offer with them.
Take a look at other remote job opportunities which can be carried out from home.
Do you like my website? If so, please share it with your friends. You can also join my Facebook group where I keep the group members informed about new offers of remote job opportunities from home. You will also find articles about online business opportunities posted within this group. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.” Are you a Twitter fan? Then follow me on Twitter, where I regularly post articles and remote job offers.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.