Social Media Agent with Fluent English Language Needed!
LiveWorld is seeking a Social Media Agent whose main job would be to review social media posts, reply to customer’s questions and remarks and research trends and topics that are emerging in the social media world. Some of the requirements for this position are strong computer skills, experience in customer service field, excellent communication skills or English fluency. This position is part-time and you can work from home with flexible working hours. If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact the company and send them your curriculum vitae!
- reviewing social media posts,
- approving or rejecting content,
- engaging with users and participating in conversations,
- researching answers of customer service,
- responding to customers´ questions.
- at least 2 years of experience in online customer service or online moderation,
- college degree is welcome.
- excellent English (grammar, spelling, punctuation),
- experienced with social media tools (Khoros, Liveworld and similar),
- high-speed internet,
- strong PC skills,
- good at multitasking,
- able to write messages with good grammar and punctuation,
- excellent communication skills,
- flexible working hours,
- dynamic work environment,
- opportunities to learn new skills or develop existing ones,
- work from home.
For more information and company contact visit:
Not the kind of work for you? Do you know someone who might be interested? Yes? Then please share this offer with them!
Take a look at some of the job offers which you can do from the comfort of your home office.
If you like this article (or if you like my website), share it with your friends. Also, please join my Facebook group. The subject of the Facebook group discussions is about making money via the Internet and other online business opportunities. I also post work from home offers, so you’ll always have an up to date listings of any new job opportunities. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.” Do you prefer Twitter? Then find me on Twitter and follow my articles and remote job offers that I regularly post.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.