Technical Support Specialist – Job Offer
Uscreen is looking for a Technical Support Specialist who is good at problem-solving, tech-savvy and proactive at seeking solutions with a creative attitude. Your main tasks will be to face customers and troubleshoot various complexities (webhooks, API responses, etc.). If you have experience in technical support and working with ticketing system, you have some knowledge of HTML and CSS and your time management skills are not so shabby, feel free to apply. You can work from anywhere and the company offers you as many as 20 paid days off per year!
- work with customers and offer solutions for their issues,
- troubleshoot complexities (live streaming connections, API responses, webhooks, etc.)
- work with Uscreen platform and OTT Apps,
- solve various tickets,
- identifying bugs and user errors.
- at least 3 years of technical support work experience.
- great time management skills,
- fluent in English,
- proactive and analytical,
- great technical skills,
- advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS,
- autonomous, motivated and dedicated,
- experienced with API, SQL, Live streaming…
- 20 paid days off/year,
- young and motivated team,
- full-time remote job – work from the comfort of your home,
- budget for co-working space and personal development.
For more information and company contact visit:
Do you find this remote job attractive, but you can´t currently accept it due to your time issues? Can you think of someone, who might be interested? Someone, who is perhaps unemployed or has been looking for this type of opportunity. Please share this offer with them.
Take a look at other remote job opportunities which can be carried out from home.
You can support my project by ‘liking’ or ‘sharing’ on social networks, this would contribute to the growth of this website. Also, please join me on Facebook and become a part of community which focuses on ways to earn money from home and other remote job offers. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.“ Do you prefer Twitter? Then find me on Twitter, and follow me for articles and offers on working from home.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.