Instructional Designer Is Needed! – Job Offer
This is the limited contract for 6 months with a possible extension further. Excellent position to work from your home (100%) remotely. Your preferred education is at least a Bachelor degree, and you feel home in the field of eLearning with proven at least 1-2 years experience that your portfolio confirms. You use daily tools such as Camtasia, Flash, understand terms such as WCAG guidelines, Adobe Captivate, and what does it mean to work in an Agile team focused on content production. If you have found yourself within all these categories, do not wait any longer and apply now!
- you will be located either in Columbia MD, or fully remote work.
- gained a minimum Bachelor degree either in education or an instructor, trainer or developer or similar in a related field, preferred is an advanced degree of Instructional Design or Technology,
- experienced with curriculum content and online learning management – eLearning, comfortable to used methods such as SAM, LLAMA, ADDIE,
- proficient use of Adobe Captivate with an advanced level of actions,
- an experienced worker in Agile team focused on environment with content production,
- vast knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google apps, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, etc.,
- example of your portfolio – completed projects, storyboards and final layouts,
- proven experience with eLearning tools such as Camtasia, Flash, Captivate, etc.
Skills and Abilities:
- able to demonstrate the ability to combine pedagogical/adult design and content development with ongoing sound instructional methods,
- attention and sense for details – layout, style, motion, graphics, audio sections,
- ability to write in an exciting way even tedious technical documentation,
- grammar and punctuation freak – everything has to be perfect by the minuscule details,
- providing a clear and precise explanation to people who are not skilled with design.
- work from anywhere,
- flexible working hours.
For more information and company contact visit website:
Nothing for you? Do you know a person who might be interested in this vacancy? If yes, please send him/ her this job offer.
!!! This offer is no longer available !!!
Take a look at other job offers that can be performed from the comfort of your home office.
Do you like my website? If so, recommend it to your friends, they will certainly be grateful for that. You can also join my Facebook group where I will keep you informed about new offers of remote jobs from home. You will also find articles about online business opportunities. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.” Do you prefer tweeting? Then follow my articles and offers on my Twitter account.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.