Shogun is looking for a Director of Content Marketing who is comfortable with working remotely. They need someone who is analytically thinking, great at understanding consumer trends and content lead funnels as well as managing a team of content creators. Some of the requirements for this position are: senior work experience in content marketing and fluency in Analytics tools. The company offers a competitive salary and many other benefits. If you think this position might be for you, do not hesitate to send the Shogun company your CV! Fully remote job.
- writing industry briefs or case studies,
- planning and executing of integrated content campaigns,
- managing a team of content creators,
- implementing creative marketing strategies,
- creating partnerships to develop campaigns,
- implementing a strong content calendar.
- at least 7 years of work experience in content marketing,
- at least 3 years of experience in team-leading.
- fluent with Analytics tools and SEO,
- great collaboration skills,
- self-motivated, understanding and determined,
- great leadership and project management skills,
- highly analytical and data-driven,
- excellent with Google Analytics, Webflow and SEMRush,
- able to give creative solutions to current problems.
- competitive salary,
- working remotely,
- great opportunity to grow professionally and personally leading a highly skilled team.
For more information and company contact visit:
Are you interested in this job offer, but do not meet the necessary requirements? Do you know someone whom would be interested in this type of remote job? Please share this job offer with them.
Take a look at other job opportunities which you can carry out anytime and anywhere.
If you like this article (or if you like my website), share it with your friends. Also, please join my Facebook group. The subject of the Facebook group discussions is about making money via the Internet and other online business opportunities. I also post work from home offers, so you’ll always have an up to date listings of any new job opportunities. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.” Do you prefer Twitter? Then find me on Twitter and follow my articles and remote job offers that I regularly post.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.