Transcriptionists with Experience in Legal – Job Offer
SpeakWrite is looking for Transcriptionists from the U.S. who are experienced in legal, general or Spanish transcription. If you want to build a career that allows you to work from home and you can learn about new interesting fields every day, this might be suitable for you. Your daily job will be to transcribe audio texts from different fields, so you will help many people. In this job you can control your schedule by working as much or as little as you want. The top salary you can earn is 3400 $. If you are interested in this position, feel free to apply right now!
- listening to audio recordings from various areas (for example: police departments, investigators, law offices and protective services) and transcribing them,
- completing transcriptions in a timely manner and reviewing drafts for any spelling, grammar, or formatting errors, as well as other inconsistencies.
- no special education needed,
- General Applicants: 1 year or more of transcription and word processing experience in an office environment,
- Legal Applicants: 1 year or more of work in a law firm, including legal transcription and word processing experience,
- Spanish Applicants: no work experience needed.
- detail-oriented and precise,
- great English (and Spanish) grammar and spelling,
- great PC and technical skills (with Microsoft Office),
- excellent typing skills – min. 60 wpm with 90% accuracy required,
- curious about new fields,
- determined and motivated,
- passionate about transcription.
- work at your own pace at home,
- opportunity to attend various expert trainings to become even greater at what you do,
- competitive salary – 3400 $/month
For more information and company contact visit: https://speakwrite.com/transcription-jobs/
Is the offered job not interesting enough for you? Do you know someone who might be interested? If so, forward this job offer to them.
Also, see some other job openings, you can carry out these tasks from your home.
Do you like my website? If so, please share it with your friends. You can also join my Facebook group where I keep the group members informed about new offers of remote job opportunities from home. You will also find articles about online business opportunities posted within this group. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.” Are you a Twitter fan? Then follow me on Twitter, where I regularly post articles and remote job offers.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.