Do you like fun? Are you also a specialist in marketing? If you meet both conditions, you are the best candidate for corporate event and team building company TeamBonding. The company has over twenty years experiences and belongs among the fastest growing companies in North America. Now they are looking for flexible and hard-working expert in Marketing with sense for fun. If you are also good at leading people from distance and like to work from your quiet place at home, you are the right person. This remote position is waiting for you!
- cooperating, managing and leading of company marketing team,
- cooperation with external vendors,
- creating of new image of website,
- handling of company´s website, social media, email campaigns,
- process of monitoring and documenting campaign results,
- analyzing of all results – data, returns, customer response,
- establishing of marketing strategies and plans fitting exactly to company goals,
- identifying short- term and long-term issues which have to be solved,
- recommendation of options for marketing action,
- evaluating the use of technologies, workflows and sales support material,
- suggesting, trying and leading of new marketing ideas –pay per click campaigns, event management, social media, copywriting, trade shows, seminars and more,
- recruiting, selecting and training third-party vendors and employees,
- initiate new products or services,
- overseeing and approving promotional materials, website content, advertisements and all marketing projects,
- answering marketing questions and requests.
- BS degree in marketing or a related field,
- 5-7 years experience (as a marketing manager, marketing operations manager, product manager, strategist, sales manager or similar marketing field),
- knowledge and expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel),
- knowledge of website analytics tools and marketing software, experience with SalesForce and Pardot a plus,
- successful Experience in project management, third-party management, and internal team management,
- experience with bootstrapping campaigns.
- potential and positive attitude required to learn,
- creating marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate,
- ability of bridging the gap between sales and marketing efforts,
- required quarterly travel to meetings with the team.
- compensation $52,000 to $67,000 Annually,
- comfort of home office,
- flexible working hours,
- full-time job.
For more information and company contact visit website: www.ziprecruiter.com/jobs/teambonding-where-work-meets-play/.
Isn´t this work the right one for you? And do you know a person who might be interested in this vacancy? If so, please send him/her this ad.
!!! This offer is no longer available !!!
Take a look at other vacant posts regarding the work that can be done from home.
Do you like my website? If so, recommend it to your friends, they will certainly be grateful for that. You can also join my Facebook group where I will keep you informed about new offers of jobs from home. You will also find articles about online business opportunities and earnings on the Internet. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.” If you prefer to tweet, then follow my articles and offers on my Twitter account.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.