Technical Copy Editor at Vitamin T
Vitamin T has an open freelance job position and is looking for a Technical Copy Editor. They need someone for their managed service engagements with a global tech giant. Your main task will be to review developer content around several enterprise software products. If you have strong editing and customer-oriented skills and you are proficient using Microsoft Office software, you can be a suitable candidate for this position. The job is completely remote and it is a part-time role. If you are interested in this job, do not hesitate to apply and send your CV!
- proofreading and editing of content topics,
- editing in order to fit the company style guide,
- correction of grammar, spelling, and punctuation,
- ensuring that the content meets minimum publishing criteria,
- ensuring that the documents comply with Microsoft legal standards.
- min. 3 years of experience with editing of software product documentation,
- previous work experience with editing is welcomed.
- great editing skills,
- excellent grammar, spelling, and stylistics,
- very good customer-oriented skills,
- proficient with Microsoft Office,
- ability to learn new things quickly,
- collaborative and a team player,
- ability to multitask and good at prioritizing tasks and deadlines,
- ability to work independently.
- motivational and competitive salary,
- work from home,
- ability to improve your editing skills.
For more information and company contact visit:
Do you find this remote job attractive, but you can´t currently accept it due to your time issues? Can you think of someone, who might be interested? Someone, who is perhaps unemployed or has been looking for this type of opportunity. Please share this offer with them.
Take a look at other remote job opportunities which can be carried out from home.
Do you like my website? If so, please share it with your friends. You can also join my Facebook group where I keep the group members informed about new offers of remote job opportunities from home. You will also find articles about online business opportunities posted within this group. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.” Are you a Twitter fan? Then follow me on Twitter, where I regularly post articles and remote job offers.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.