PPC Marketing Specialist with A/B Testing Experience – Job Offer
Kinsta is on the lookout for a PPC Marketing Specialist who would develop a strategy to get revenue growth in the company. Some of your main responsibilities will be to launch campaigns with various teams, coordinate the Design Team or research platform effectiveness. You need to show them proven experience as a PPC Specialist, you should be good at data analysis and familiar with various platforms. The job is fully remote, it gives you a big amount of flexibility and opportunity to grow professionally as well as personally. Do not hesitate to send your CV.
- coordination of the Design Team,
- launching of PPC campaigns,
- researching platform effectiveness with various types of ad formats,
- tracking and reporting of campaign performance,
- suggesting new campaigns.
- Bachelor´s degree in Digital Media or Marketing,
- previous (job) experience in Marketing.
- great at A/B Testing copy and campaigns,
- good at reporting and data analysis,
- familiar with multiple platforms (social media, search engines, etc.),
- fluent in English,
- great communication skills,
- great analytical skills.
- fully remote job,
- flexibility and opportunity for professional growth.
For more information and company contact visit:
Not the kind of work for you? Do you know someone who might be interested? Yes? Then please share this offer with them!
Be sure to check out the other fully remote job offers. These can be done from the comfort of your home
Do you like my website? If so, please share it with your friends. You can also join my Facebook group where I keep the group members informed about new offers of remote job opportunities from home. You will also find articles about online business opportunities posted within this group. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.” Are you a Twitter fan? Then follow me on Twitter, where I regularly post articles and remote job offers.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.