Freelance Managing Editor Is Needed!
GoSite has an open job position and is looking for a Freelance Managing Editor. The company is famous for its high-quality blog and it invests in creating original content with helpful information. The main task of the Managing Editor will be to manage production and publish blog posts from the beginning till the end on the GoSite blog. You will be responsible for keeping quality of the blog and also keeping it helpful for the audience. Among main articles topics are for example: reviews, email marketing or payment processing. If you are interested in this job, send your CV!
- editing of blog posts, managing and publishing them,
- taking assignments from Content Strategist,
- close collaboration with a team of freelance writers,
- ensuring that every article is correct factually and grammatically and is helpful for the GoSite audience.
- 3 years of experience with editing blog posts,
- experience with SEO and HubSpot,
- proper education.
- being able to research ideas and topics the team can write about,
- advanced editing skills,
- good at finding reputable sources of information,
- ability to edit content so that it is easy to read,
- analytical mind,
- very good grammar skills.
- motivational salary,
- remote work from the comfort of your home,
- opportunity to improve your editing skills.
For more information and company contact visit:
Not the kind of work for you? Do you know someone who might be interested? Yes? Then please share this offer with them!
Be sure to check out the other job offers. These can be done from the comfort of your home.
Do you like my website? If so, please share it with your friends. You can also join my Facebook group where I keep the group members informed about new offers of remote job opportunities from home. You will also find articles about online business opportunities posted within this group. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.” Are you a Twitter fan? Then follow me on Twitter, where I regularly post articles and remote job offers.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.