- close cooperation with engineers and professional service people,
- writing documentation for technical people, such as tutorials, API specs or references,
- maintaining a system to make the documentation easy to find for their customers and integration partners,
- defining standards on how to write the company’s documentation.
- previous job experience in web application software development,
- at least 3 years of job experience in writing technical articles,
- preferably technical education.
- proficient in English (speaking and writing),
- motivated to work from home,
- passionate about technical topics,
- great technical and computer skills,
- able to find structure in a complex technical system.
- ability to choose your own working schedule,
- friendly learning environment,
- motivational salary between 000 € to 28.000 € based on experience.
For more information and company contact visit:
Not the kind of work for you? Do you know someone who might be interested? Yes? Then please share this offer with them!
Also, see some other job openings, you can carry out these tasks from your home.
You can support my project by ‘liking’ or ‘sharing’ on social networks, this would contribute to the growth of this website. Also, please join me on Facebook and become a part of community which focuses on ways to earn money from home and other remote job offers. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.“ Do you prefer Twitter? Then find me on Twitter, and follow me for articles and offers on working from home.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.