Zapier offers an excellent experience to be the weekend warrior within customer support for those of you that would like to join a small and fast-growing company with significant potential into the future and clear vision. If you are an excellent writer with perfect knowledge of English and ready to work five days a week (weekends always included), this is the right opportunity for you. Prove yourself within this start-up company conditions and start your career as customer support with the additional role of increasing support quality. 100% remote.
- support customers via email or chat and provide the best possible experience (be ready for 60+ emails to have sent daily),
- write documentation for users to make their lives easier,
- cooperation and support of the product team to develop tools to increase the support quality.
- excellent problem-solving skills within a wide range of customers,
- passion for writing as almost everything is done through a written way of communication (customers, team members),
- your own speed and motivation, participation at team meetings every week and one-on-one sessions every month,
- you are looking for a long-term position (min. 1-2 years in the company).
Skills and Abilities:
- you are empathic to users and know what does it mean to be in their position – show them that their issue is no issue at all,
- you are attentive to details whether it is grammar or the content,
- efficiency, self-starting personality,
- you love the opportunity to help somebody daily,
- you never give up when the solution is not there instantly.
- flexible working hour,
- work from anywhere (fully remote).
For more information and company contact visit website:
Are you interested in this job offer, but do not meet the necessary requirements? However, you may know someone for whom this job opportunity would be satisfactory. Recommend this job offer.
!!! This job offer is no longer available !!!
Take a look at other vacancies regarding the work that can be done from home.
If you can, support my project by liking or sharing on social networks. It’s the least you can do for me and the growth of this website. I would also be happy if you would join my Facebook community that focuses on online earnings and work from home job offers. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.“. Do you prefer Twitter? Then follow my articles and offers on my Twitter account.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.