Vortala is offering job for all Freelance Editors out there from Australia. Vortala is a fast-growing opportunity employer riding the healthcare and technology wave. This position is for anyone who has experience with editing and has English skills at expert level. Strong organizational skills are a must as well. Your main task will be to edit the content of the website about dental practices under AHPRA guidelines. If you are interested in editing and you would like to earn money this way, feel free to send your CV to the company!
- edit the website content (content is for Dental practices) and review new website copy,
- make changes in accordance with APHRA – Australian Health Practitioner Regulation guidelines,
- monthly review of the blog,
- communication with Content Team Leader about the status of the project and deadlines.
- very good knowledge of APHRA guidelines,
- min. 5 years of experience in natural healthcare or dentistry.
- strong organizational skills,
- advanced level of English,
- good knowledge of SalesForce (good to have),
- editing skills,
- very good level of written skills (grammar, stylistics, punctuation),
- ability to provide feedback.
- work from anywhere,
- personal and professional development,
- flexible hours,
- motivational salary.
For more information and company contact visit website:
Do you find this remote job attractive, but you can´t currently accept it due to your time issues? Can you think of someone, who might be interested? Someone, who is perhaps unemployed or has been looking for this type of opportunity. Please share this offer with them.
Take a look at other remote job opportunities which can be carried out from home.
Do you like my website? If so, please share it with your friends. You can also join my Facebook group where I keep the group members informed about new offers of remote job opportunities from home. You will also find articles about online business opportunities posted within this group. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.” Are you a Twitter fan? Then follow me on Twitter, where I regularly post articles and remote job offers.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.