Are you an expert in Computer science? Do you exactly know how to use JIRA, CMS, HTML, Java Script and CMS. The company [A] is looking for web content quality administrator, who has extensive knowledge of systems above and likes to learn more. The company offers many courses and trainings as well as career opportunities. If you are looking for constant grow of your own knowledge, competitive salary and work from home, you are the best candidate to become a member of the [A] team. The position is remote, but for full-time.
- manage CMS implementation test methodologies, test environments and test life cycle,
- manage website content and digital assets,
- provide functionality and UX feedback for websites,
- support and manage quality assurance testing for new CMS templates, content pre and post production deployments,
- execute negative testing for CMS Data types,
- manage that page content follows all required standards.
- bachelor´s degree in Computer science (or related fields),
- experiences at least 3 years in quality management,
- extensive knowledge of CMS implementation test methodologies,
- at least 2 years experiences with managing websites with a CMS (Kentico or Sitecore),
- expertise in HTML, Java Script, CSS,
- ability to use JIRA for testing issues,
- cooperation with QA Lead and Engagement Managers.
- extensive writing skills including accuracy,
- passion for detail, learning and teaching,
- communicative and self-reliant person.
- comfort of home office or any work friendly place,
- upgrade of your professional portfolio,
- competitive salary,
- great friendly team.
For more information and company contact visit website:
Nothing for you? And do you know a person who might be interested in this vacant offer of employment? If yes, please send him/ her this ad.
!!! This offer is no longer available !!!
Take a look at other vacant posts regarding the work that can be done from home.
Do you like my website? If so, recommend it to your friends, they will certainly be grateful for that. You can also join my Facebook group where I will keep you informed about new offers of jobs from home. You will also find articles about online business opportunities and earnings on the Internet. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.” If you prefer to tweet, then follow my articles and offers on my Twitter account.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.