Spiraledge, the parent company of SwimOutlet.com, is looking for a freelance Instagram Content Creator from Campbell in California or anywhere in the US who can work remotely for them. The job is a part-time contract with at least 20 worked hours per month. The main responsibilities will be to create interesting content for their Instagram followers that will catch their eye. You will report to VP, PR and Creative Director of the company. If you are comfortable on camera and you have experience with graphic design, do not hesitate to send them your CV!
- to create catchy and interesting content for SwimOutlet.com’s Instagram channel,
- Instagram stories, graphics and photo executions for their Instagram channel,
- animate gifs and texts,
- to increase the number of followers and their engagement,
- you will report to Marketing department, VP, PR and their Creative Director.
- no special education needed,
- previous work experience with sales promotion, photography and social media is welcome.
- great technical skills,
- good graphic design skills,
- proficient at the Internet research,
- interested in swimming and swim community,
- creative and passionate,
- good at taking photos,
- not shy in front of a camera.
- flexible work schedule (but at least 20 hours per month),
- you can work remotely from the comfort of your home,
- ability to gain social media experience.
For more information and company contact visit:
Not the right work for you? Do you know someone who might be interested in this opportunity? If your answer is yes, please share this offer with them.
Also, see some other job openings, you can carry out these tasks from your home.
Do you like my website? If so, please share it with your friends. You can also join my Facebook group where I keep the group members informed about new offers of remote job opportunities from home. You will also find articles about online business opportunities posted within this group. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.” Are you a Twitter fan? Then follow me on Twitter, where I regularly post articles and remote job offers.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.