Quicktate and iDictate are looking for someone who would work for them remotely as a Files Analyst. Quicktate is a platform that helps to transcribe voice messages, letters, medical or legal files, recordings, calls and many other audio files. iDictate doesn’t transcribe voicemail messages. The main task of yours will be to transcribe those files and analyze them. In order to do that, they need someone with great punctuation, spelling and grammar who can work whenever he can. If this offer seems interesting to you, do not hesitate to apply now!
- to transcribe various audio files of different lengths (voicemail messages, calls, recordings, letters, etc.),
- evaluation, analysis and summary of audio recordings or phone calls.
- no special education required,
- previous work experience as a Transcriptionist is welcome.
- excellent spelling, punctuation and grammar in a chosen language,
- good technical and PC skills,
- good time management,
- reliable and responsible,
- ability to follow the rules and instructions,
- experience with transcription of audio files in various topics,
- flexible working hours 24/7,
- ability to work remotely from your home.
For more information and company contact visit:
Do you find this remote job attractive, but you can´t currently accept it due to your time issues? Can you think of someone, who might be interested? Someone, who is perhaps unemployed or has been looking for this type of opportunity. Please share this offer with them.
Also, see some other job openings, you can carry out these tasks from your home.
Do you like my website? If so, please share it with your friends. You can also join my Facebook group where I keep the group members informed about new offers of remote job opportunities from home. You will also find articles about online business opportunities posted within this group. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.” Are you a Twitter fan? Then follow me on Twitter, where I regularly post articles and remote job offers.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.