Social Media Coordinator Is Needed – Job Offer
Brainjolt, a fully remote company running one of the top websites in the United States, is seeking a Social Media Coordinator. Your responsibility will be to support their analytics team, report Instagram and Facebook page situation and any duties related to social media. They are looking for someone who has some previous experience with social media, great knowledge of Facebook and Instagram and degree in Marketing. It is a remote role and also part-time. You can work from anywhere you want. If you are interested, send the company your application!
- daily work with social media, especially with Facebook and Instagram,
- engaging with Facebook and Instagram users, measuring their engagement,
- monitoring and reporting of those platforms,
- supporting their analytics team,
- staying informed about new changes in social platforms.
- previous work experience with social media,
- degree in Marketing.
- technical skills,
- good computer skills,
- expert in social media platforms,
- proactive and creative,
- enthusiastic and organized,
- good at multitasking,
- great communication skills.
- work remotely (from anywhere you want),
- part-time (flexible working time).
For more information and company contact visit:
Not the right work for you? Do you know someone who might be interested in this opportunity? If your answer is yes, please share this offer with them.
Take a look at other remote job opportunities which can be carried out from home.
Do you like my website? If so, please share it with your friends. You can also join my Facebook group where I keep the group members informed about new offers of remote job opportunities from home. You will also find articles about online business opportunities posted within this group. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.” Are you a Twitter fan? Then follow me on Twitter, where I regularly post articles and remote job offers.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.