Vacant Full-time Position for Maintenance Coordinator – Job Offer
Do you like to manage things to work properly? If you are responsible, easy-going person with sense for details and also have experiences in coordinating maintenance this free position fits to you. Residential Property Management Company with headquarter in Annapolis is looking for new skilled Maintenance Coordinator with extensive communication skills. The company is still growing and need new experienced members to join their team. Are you able to work like remote employee from home or other place suitable for work?
- maintenance Software using,
- answering phone calls in maintenance field,
- communication with owners, tenants and external vendors,
- manage solutions for repairing requests,
- time management of repairs ( ensure that repairs are done on time),
- agreement with owners about repairs that exceed preapproved levels.
- high school degree,
- property management experiences at least 3 years,
- knowledge of general home maintenance and repairs ( HVAC, appliances, plumbing),
- ability to keep eye on detail in case of documenting of repair details,
- knowledge of APS policies and procedures.
- skilled internet user, excellent knowledge of G Suite,
- proficiency in using computer software and Smartphone apps,
- excellent verbal skills,
- extensive multitasking skills,
- proactive and sociable person.
- compensation 30000-40000 per year,
- benefit 401K,
- Dental, Medical and Vision care,
- vacation – paid,
- comfort of home office or other preferred place for work.
For more information and company contact visit website:
Does this remote job attract you, but for time reasons you can´t accept it? Try to think about someone who has no job at the moment and can be waiting for this opportunity. Show him this ad.
!!! This offer is no longer available !!!
See also other job openings, which you can provide from convenience of your home.
Do you like my website? If so, recommend it to your friends, they will certainly be grateful for that. You can also join my Facebook group where I will keep you informed about new offers of jobs from home. You will also find articles about online business opportunities and earnings on the Internet. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.” If you prefer to tweet, then follow my articles and offers on my Twitter account.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.