Wallet Hub is looking for a talented freelance online writer who would join their team. Wallet Hub is a website that produces content concerning various financial topics. If you like to learn new things and if you are interested in financial topics (ranging from credits cards to personal loans), this might be a suitable position for you. You are required to have a degree in Journalism, great writing and research skills and ability to meet deadlines. The job is 100% remote and you can work from home and make your own schedule. Pay Rate: $40,000 – $60,000/year.
- research of topics related to finance or economy,
- writing articles on topics ranging from credit cards to personal loans or car insurance,
- ensure all-around consistency in style, fonts and tone,
- editing of your articles,
- preparing well-structured drafts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English or Communication,
- previous job experience with writing,
- experience with working remotely is a plus.
- great writing and editing skills,
- ability to write about difficult topics in a simple manner,
- ability to meet deadlines,
- creative and flexible,
- good research skills.
- remote work from your home,
- competitive salary,
- freelance position.
For more information and company contact visit:
Do you find this remote job attractive, but you can´t currently accept it due to your time issues? Can you think of someone, who might be interested? Someone, who is perhaps unemployed or has been looking for this type of opportunity. Please share this offer with them.
Take a look at some of the job offers which you can do from the comfort of your home office.
Do you like my website? If so, please share it with your friends. You can also join my Facebook group where I keep the group members informed about new offers of remote job opportunities from home. You will also find articles about online business opportunities posted within this group. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.” Are you a Twitter fan? Then follow me on Twitter, where I regularly post articles and remote job offers.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.