Coalition Technologies is currently looking for an Office Assistant. No education or experience required for candidates who excel in the skills tests. Your main responsibilities will be to assist CFO and other departments with bookkeeping and with one-off tasks, for example: assurance testing, writing blog posts or organizing files. If you are proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel and your verbal and writing skills are at an excellent level, feel free to apply for this position and become a member of the company! Remote work is optional!
- helping out CFO and other departments with bookkeeping or various tasks (writing blog posts, organizing files, quality assurance testing, etc.),
- calendar management,
- answering calls, greeting guests,
- management of special events,
- various one-off tasks if needed.
- no special education or work experience needed.
- great verbal and written skills (well-spoken, excellent grammar and spelling),
- very reliable, loyal and ethical person,
- proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word,
- great organizational skills,
- available to work 40 hours/week,
- motivational salary,
- work from your home (remote),
- opportunity to gain work experience.
For more information and company contact visit website:
Not the right work for you? Do you know someone who might be interested in this opportunity? If your answer is yes, please share this offer with them.
Be sure to check out the other job offers. These can be done from the comfort of your home.
You can support my project by ‘liking’ or ‘sharing’ on social networks, this would contribute to the growth of this website. Also, please join me on Facebook and become a part of community which focuses on ways to earn money from home and other remote job offers. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.“ Do you prefer Twitter? Then find me on Twitter, and follow me for articles and offers on working from home.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.