Do you have extensive experiences with teamworking? And are you good at managing, leading, scheduling and improving projects? The Bonfire Company is looking for a new member of their team to help with maintaining and improving processes. If you like to work remotely and help to organize and lead the projects to happy end, this position is just for you. Experiences in teamworking, fluent written and spoken English and extensive computer knowledge are needed. Do not hesitate to send your contact information. This job position is fully remote.
- schedule projects on company level,
- lead projects to help the company improve its processes,
- help stakeholders to achieve their goals,
- cooperation with all team members and setting timelines,
- help with business-administration side of projects ( contracts, invoices, HR).
- fluent written and spoken English,
- extensive knowledge of computer abilities,
- strong critical thinking skills.
- communicative person,
- excellent time management skills,
- ability to solve problems appropriately.
- 100% Remote position,
- outstanding team environment,
- low-stress atmosphere.
For more information and company contact visit website:
Are you interested in this job offer, but do not meet the necessary requirements? However, you may know someone for whom this job opportunity would be satisfactory. Recommend this job offer.
!!! This offer is no longer available !!!
Be sure to look at other free job offers that can be done comfortably at home.
Do you like my website? If so, recommend it to your friends, they will certainly be grateful for that. You can also join my Facebook group where I will keep you informed about new offers of remote jobs from home. You will also find articles about online business opportunities. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.” If you prefer to tweet, then follow my articles and offers on my Twitter account.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.