Work for Amazon as an HR Assistant! If you are from the UK, you have some experience with Human Resources and you are customer-oriented, this might be the right opportunity for you to grow. The main job tasks will be to deal with daily queries, manage attendance system and payrolls, doing some basic administrative tasks and support management. As a person, you should have some experience with HR, be able to work independently and precisely and your time management should be at a high level. If you think, this describes you, feel free to send your CV.
- to ensure compliance with company process,
- maintenance of HR systems,
- management of attendance system, dealing with payroll discrepancies,
- directing of daily queries to the right person,
- administrative work and coordination tasks.
- knowledge of HR, law and payroll practice,
- experience with HR.
- great customer orientation,
- good IT skills,
- very good attention to detail,
- independent worker,
- very good time management (multitasking, prioritizing, meeting deadlines),
- maintaining confidential information,
- very good communication skills (verbal and written),
- enthusiastic, flexible and person who learns new things easily.
- work in a well-known company,
- work from home.
- grow professionally and personally in HR area,
- motivational salary.
For more information and company contact visit:
Are you interested in this job offer, but do not meet the necessary requirements? Do you know someone whom would be interested in this type of remote job? Please share this job offer with them.
!!! This job offer is no longer available !!!
Let´s have a look at the other job vacancies which you can do from your office or home.
Do you like my website? If so, please share it with your friends. You can also join my Facebook group where I keep the group members informed about new offers of remote job opportunities from home. You will also find articles about online business opportunities posted within this group. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.” Are you a Twitter fan? Then follow me on Twitter, where I regularly post articles and remote job offers.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.