Are you detail-oriented and systematic person with experiences in videography? World-widely known company Shutterstock is looking for new specialist for evaluating and approving clips on their platform. The company has great history and extensive content of thousands photographs, videos and illustrations from all over the world. All you need is passion for video and proper experiences. If you desire to work from home and like to rise to the challenge, do not hesitate to send your contact details.
- check clips for their quality, technical execution and commercial use,
- evaluate materials (clips) according to defined acceptance standards,
- detect frauds and copyright,
- follow metadata standards, use keywords and title properly to gain right search engine results,
- give proper feedback to authors.
- extensive knowledge of domain,
- at least 2 years experiences in film or video production ( videographer, editor, researcher preferred),
- passion for clip production,
- owner of PC or Mac with high-speed wired broadband Internet access,
- owner of suitable colour display for viewing HD and UHD video,
- ability to use best practices in post-production processes,
- knowledge of video editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or Avid Media Composer), Google Docs and Microsoft Office Suite needed!
- check videography trends on daily base,
- ability to check video details over and over again,
- participation on meetings,
- excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
- remote work,
- work for worldwide known company,
- possibility to complete professional portfolio.
For more information and company contact visit website:
Isn´t this free job position the right one for you? And do you know a person who might be interested in this vacancy? If so, please send him/her this ad.
!!! This job offer is no longer available !!!
See also other job openings, which you can provide from convenience of your home.
If you can, support my project by like or sharing on social networks. It’s the least you can do for me and the growth of this site. I would also be happy if you join my Facebook community that focuses on online earnings and job offers from home. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.“. You say you’d prefer tweeting? Then follow my articles and offers on my Twitter account.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.