Technical Customer Support – Job Offer
If you consider yourself to be communicative, pro-customer orientated and willing to support the process of resolving issues remotely from your home, I have great news! One of the key players on the market with recurring billing software, ReCharge, is hiring now! Position of Technical Customer Support for the Customer Success team comes with a responsibility to support the existing customers (store owners), onboard new customers and deliver world-class support experience. Be ready to communicate through various channels – email, chat and also occasional phone calls.
- using your technical expertise and customer service skills to support online merchants,
- document and build new tools to improve support flow,
- assist with the onboard process of new customers,
- resourcefulness: you’ll figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen.
- live by the company values of #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions,
- 2+ years of experience in technical customer support,
- proficiency with a ticketing technology platform (e., HelpScout, Zendesk),
- passion for problem-solving and excellent customer service (there are no tricky problems for you),
- an exceptional eye for detail and excellent organizational and communication skills,
Skills and Abilities
- clear communication with technical and non-technical people,
- ability to identify patterns, recommend improvements and filter out unimportant issues,
- sense of going above and beyond with the customer support,
- fluent English (written and spoken),
- able to work individually but also in the team.
- fully remote position,
- working in shifts (9am-5pm PT) and some weekends on rotation.
For more information and company contact visit website:
Do you find this remote job attractive, but for time reasons you can´t accept it? Try to think about someone who has no job at the moment and can be waiting for this opportunity. Show him this job offer.
!!! This job offer is no longer available !!!
Let´s have a look at other job vacancies, which you can take part in from your office or home.
Do you like my website? If so, recommend it to your friends, they will certainly be grateful for that. You can also join my Facebook group where I will keep you informed about new offers of remote jobs from home. You will also find articles about online business opportunities. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.” If you prefer to tweet, then follow my articles and offers on my Twitter account.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.