SF Agency is looking for a freelance B2B Copywriter who would work for them remotely. The suitable candidate should have technology and agency background. For this position, you will work closely with Sr. Art Director, Account Manager, CEO, and COO. Your main responsibilities will be to write copy for banner ads or re-writing web copy so that it is more marketable. If you are curious, you have wide vocabulary and your language skills are high, do not hesitate to send them your resume and apply for the job! This position is 100% remote.
- write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice,
- write copy for banner ads,
- collaboration with Art Director, Account Manager, CEO,
- re-writing web copies so that it is more marketable,
- using Asana for project management.
- writing experience with B2B,
- experience with copywriting,
- experience with an agency or with multiple freelance projects.
- high level of language skills,
- eye for detail,
- wide vocabulary,
- very good understanding of target audience,
- research skills.
- motivational salary,
- work from your home (remote),
- opportunity to gain work experience.
For more information and company contact visit website:
Do you find this remote job attractive, but you can´t currently accept it due to your time issues? Can you think of someone, who might be interested? Someone, who is perhaps unemployed or has been looking for this type of opportunity. Please share this offer with them.
Take a look at some of the job offers which you can do from the comfort of your home.
Do you like my website? If so, please share it with your friends. You can also join my Facebook group where I keep the group members informed about new offers of remote job opportunities from home. You will also find articles about online business opportunities posted within this group. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.” Are you a Twitter fan? Then follow me on Twitter, where I regularly post articles and remote job offers.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.