Do you have extensive experiences in creating various forms of user assistance content for technical audiences? The world-famous ReCharge Company is looking for somebody to join their remote team. This position is free for every self-motivated and communicative Technical writer with ability to create relevant API documentation. The Company is at the forefront of recurring billing software with nearly 100 remote-first employees around the globe. If you want to be their employee for full-time job, do not hesitate to send your contact information.
- review a situation and find best solution to gain goals,
- creating proficient documentation for all customers,
- cooperation with other departments (especially engineering teams),
- reviewing, editing, updating all API documentation.
- at least 3-5 years of experience in this field (creating user guides, online help systems, reference material…),
- bachelor´s degree or equivalent certificate in this field,
- extensive experience with writing API documentation,
- strong knowledge of documentation tools and SaaS,
- ability to create consistent content of high quality.
- communicative and self-motivated person,
- problem solving expert,
- passion for new challenges.
- full time job from your home-office.
For more information and company contact visit website:
Nothing for you? And do you know a person who might be interested in this vacant post? If yes, please send him/ her this ad.
!!! This job offer is no longer available !!!
Take a look at other vacant posts regarding the work that can be done from home.
Do you like my website? If so, recommend it to your friends, they will certainly be grateful for that. You can also join my Facebook group where I will keep you informed about new offers of remote jobs from home. You will also find articles about online business opportunities and earnings on the Internet. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.” If you prefer to tweet, then follow my articles and offers on my Twitter account.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.