The company Zapier is seeking a Managing Editor to supervise the blog on productivity at work and the App Directory’s editorial content. The main responsibility will be to manage a team, be responsible for execution of the editorial strategy and to supervise daily operations of the content production. If you are passionate about growing a publication that helps people to be more productive at work, this job is made for you. If you are experienced with editing or publishing, you are a team player and familiar with SEO practices, do not hesitate to send your CV.
- supervise the Zapier Blog and App Directory editorial strategy,
- managing a team of three writers,
- supervising editorial calendars and production schedules on the blog,
- recruiting various freelance writers for the blog and directory,
- writing and editing of the blog content,
- promoting editorial content in newsletters on social channels.
- minimum 5 years of experience with supervising editorial strategy, daily team operations and publishing calendar,
- experienced with improving writers’ performance and work,
- very good knowledge of SEO.
- productive, creative and efficient,
- good time management,
- very good editing and publishing skills,
- team player,
- excited to explore new services,
- eager to help.
- work from the comfort of your home,
- work for a fast-growing company and get the best experience.
For more information and company contact visit:
Not the kind of work for you? Do you know someone who might be interested? Yes? Then please share this offer with them!
!!! This job offer is no longer available !!!
Let´s have a look at the other job vacancies which you can do from your office or home.
Do you like my website? If so, please share it with your friends. You can also join my Facebook group where I keep the group members informed about new offers of remote job opportunities from home. You will also find articles about online business opportunities posted within this group. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.” Are you a Twitter fan? Then follow me on Twitter, where I regularly post articles and remote job offers.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.