Contract Product Manager for Dribbble Company – Job Offer
Do you have great skills in marketing? And do you like design? Dribbble Company is looking for new Contract Product Manager with extensive copywriting skills. The company has rich history. It was founded in 2009 and for many years belongs to the best world´s platforms for designers or other creative people. All you need to have is extensive portfolio as a product marketing consultant or strategic product copywriter and real passion for design community. If you want to be part of this community send your contact information asap.
- develop and implement clear messaging strategy for product offerings,
- advise on marketing issues,
- cooperation with designers, product managers,
- research to find strong and weak points of company,
- apply appropriate SEO principles.
- proven experiences as a product marketing consultant or strategic product copywriter ( or similar position),
- extensive experiences in copywriting, editing, writing, digital media and marketing,
- ability to use SEO tools,
- knowledge of marketing (research methods),
- a degree in journalism, marketing or English is not required but preferred.
- passion for design,
- ability to work remotely,
- data analysis skills.
- support for constant learning,
- fully remote job,
- medical and dental insurance for you and your family,
- unlimited paid-time-off,
- American and Canadian Federal Holidays observed,
- MacBook Pro,
- 3 months paid parental leave for US employees,
- monthly coffee bonus,
- gym and exercise reimbursements.
For more information and company contact visit website:
Does this remote job attract you, but for time reasons you can not accept it? Try to think about someone who has no job at the moment and can be waiting for this opportunity. Show him this ad.
!!! This offer is no longer available !!!
See also other remote job positions, which you can provide from convenience of your home.
Do you like my website? If so, recommend it to your friends, they will certainly be grateful for that. You can also join my Facebook group where I will keep you informed about new offers of remote jobs from home. You will also find articles about online business opportunities and earnings on the Internet. Click on “Like” and in notifications set “receive all posts.” If you prefer to tweet, then follow my articles and offers on my Twitter account.
My name is George and I currently work from home as a freelancer for a PR agency selling advertising. I also freelance as an online marketer for an e-shop, and I am actively involved in creating this website. I am always looking for interesting opportunities on how to make money online. I share my findings with my readers on this website. I consider this to be my hobby. I hope, that you can find some legitimate work from home, or perhaps you might be able to earn a little extra money.